This 2200-Watt Heavy-Duty Electric Demolition Jack Hammer delivers 1900 impacts per minute at 45 ft/lbs to break through the hardest of surfaces. Since an air compressor is not required, this is one of the most portable jack hammers in the market. Adjustable 360° foregrip provides extra control and comfort during extended use. Our jack hammer is perfect for breaking up concrete, asphalt, mortar, hard clay, rocks, bricks and more!
- Perfect tool for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney and much more!
- Robust electric jack hammer engineered with durable material to provide maximum impact force for continuous demolition
- 2200-watt electric motor delivers up to 1900 impacts per minute at 45 ft/lb of impact force
- Adjustable 360-degree D-grip handle provides better control and weight distribution for both vertical and horizontal application
- Plugs into standard 110V/60Hz electrical current; suitable for both home and business application
- Blow-molded carrying case with built-in wheels and handles for easy transportation and safe storage
- Interchangeable chisel locking system allows for 1-1/8″ hex shank bits
- Power Type: Electric
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Amperage: 9.09
- Motor Power: 2200W
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8″
- Chuck Type: Hex
- Blow energy (ft.-lb.): 45 ft.-lb.
- No Load Speed: 1900RPM
- Blows per Minute (BPM): 1400 BPM
- Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 16″ Bull Point Chisel
- 16″ Flat Tip Chisel
- 16” Spade Shovel Chisel
- Protective Gloves
- Protective Goggles
- Oil Bottle
- 3 x Hex Keys
- Carrying Case with Handle
- It is perfect for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney and much more!
- Ideal for Home and Commercial with the voltage of 110v/60 HZ, it’s suitable for you to use it at home and business
- Adjustable 360 degree foregrip provides extra control that makes it easy to conveniently adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- It accepts 1-1/8 in. hex shank bits; Delivers 1800 BPM for fast demolition
- Including Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with 16″ Bull Point Chisel, 16″ Flat Chisel, 16″ Shovel Chisel, pair of protective gloves, protective goggles, hex wrenches